What's new

Shave of the Week Society (SWS)

My gear for the week.
Razor- Yaqi Romulus
Blade- Kai Mild Pro Touch
Soap- Royal Shave
Brush- SOC Badger
3 new Semogue badger brushes found there way to my den. Love the wood handles!
PXL_20240428_232920527.PORTRAIT~3.jpg

Here is my kit for the coming week:
Razor: EJ 3one6
Blade: GSB
Brush: Vie-Long horse
Cream: TOBS Organic shave cream (I love this cream. This is my third tub)
ASB: Assorted
Hope everyone is well. Have a great week of shaves.
20240430_133308.jpg

My gear for the week.
Razor- Gillette Guard
Soap- Smooth Suds
Brush- Semogue 2015 HD Silvertip 22mm
First time using this razor. It's better than any single, double, or triple blade disposable that I used prior to getting into de razors. Don't know why this was never available in the US market (if it was I totally missed it). Might have to get a few more of these.
Have a great week everyone.
PXL_20240512_021302580.PORTRAIT~3.jpg

@Tathlum, I've been using the Gillette Guard as my travel razor and for head shaves for a few years. I previously used the Schick Xtreme disposable, but find the Guard to be more comfortable and doesn't clog. I hope you enjoy your shaves.

Be well and stay safe

@Tathlum, I've been using the Gillette Guard as my travel razor and for head shaves for a few years. I previously used the Schick Xtreme disposable, but find the Guard to be more comfortable and doesn't clog. I hope you enjoy your shaves.

Be well and stay safe
Yeah I think Gillette nailed it with this one. The fact that it doesn't clog is one of the reasons it does so well and other disposables fail miserably. The only other disposable I found that didn't clog was the Defender but it didn't shave as close as the Guard.

Shave of the Week Starting 5/13/2024

Schone razor
Astra SP blade
AP Shave Co brush
Williams SS (vintage)
Osage Rub/Witch Hazel w/aloe
Various A/S

Very pleasant shave to start the week with. I haven't used the Schone razor in literally years but glad I picked it up today. Just the right amount of heft to it along with a close comfortable feel. My face is happy. Now go enjoy your day folks

schone.png

Top Bottom