What's new

Share your funniest shaving accidents

First time I rinsed my 34C I grabbed a nice new towel from the closet and with blade still inside, proceeded to dry it only to notice that this new towel (that was given to us as a wedding present) turned into swiss cheese!

Lol I wipe my razors on the towel too :laugh: Once I wiped it against the "grain" of the towel and had to wash the razor all over again because it was full of blue fibres:laugh:

Years ago I was dead tired in middle of week. Finished shaving with my Mach3 and then went to brush teeth. I grabbed my Mach3 put toothpaste on it and cut the hell out of my front upper gums. It bled for hours. Walked into work with washcloth in mouth.

Its funny and scary.

Once I was shaving and had to run to get phone. MY A.D.D mind began to wonder and was thirsty. So after phone call , I went to kitchen, got some juice and then went to shave. Once in bathroom I began to walk around for a few minutes looking for razor. I had put it on egg tray in fridge door. Meanwhile my gal was just watching me shaking her head the whole time. So as I am walking back to bathroom ,razor in hand, with silly grin on my face I say " They work better chilled." Next day I find her Gillette Lady razors in sandwich bag in the fridge shelf. My turn to shake my head in amzement.
Yes she was blond.

Once I was shaving and had to run to get phone. MY A.D.D mind began to wonder and was thirsty. So after phone call , I went to kitchen, got some juice and then went to shave. Once in bathroom I began to walk around for a few minutes looking for razor. I had put it on egg tray in fridge door. Meanwhile my gal was just watching me shaking her head the whole time. So as I am walking back to bathroom ,razor in hand, with silly grin on my face I say " They work better chilled." Next day I find her Gillette Lady razors in sandwich bag in the fridge shelf. My turn to shake my head in amzement.
Yes she was blond.

LOL truth is funnier than fiction, Thanks for the laugh.

This wasn't so funny when it happened. I had a new '47 SuperSpeed I was trying. Put in a fresh blade and started to shave. Almost immediately I cut myself. I thought that odd, and kept shaving and cut myself again. Two pretty good bleeders. That's when I checked the razor, and I had not tightened the doors, the blade was loose. I tightened the doors and had a great shave. And never did that again.

Years ago I was dead tired in middle of week. Finished shaving with my Mach3 and then went to brush teeth. I grabbed my Mach3 put toothpaste on it and cut the hell out of my front upper gums. It bled for hours. Walked into work with washcloth in mouth.

Winner. Contest over. :laugh:

I am still relatively new to the double edge. Sunday I was doing my first face lather with williams mug soap. normally I bowl lather. But I was feeling like trying something new. So I was using a Fatboy that was new-to-me and a razor that had about 3-4 uses on it on #2 setting. I had what looked like a decent lather on my face...but halfway through the shave I had to stop. I felt my face burning like a 2 alarm fire. I was using an agressive razor I didn't have much experience with and a questionably sharp blade with a new prep and to top it off I was even using too advanced of shaving technique for above conditions. My face felt sunburned for 24 hours. I couldn't even put styptic pencil on...I used a non-alcohol asb and it burned. Afterwards, I haven't been able to shave since. My face looked like hiroshima and the buffing I did in one spot looked like a firework went off on my face. LIVE & LEARN I might be able to shave again on Tuesday.
On two, it's mild
Did you make the same mistake I did and forget to crank the knob to full tight after making an adjustment?

:laugh: Today I wanted to shave under my arms and I grabbed the Hydragel(yes , I prefer gel when shaving in the shower) but my hand was wet and slippery and it couldn't squirt in my hand because I didn't have a good grip on it. And I pressed it using a towel and all of a sudden , canned goo shot past my hand and into my face:laugh: It wasn't very pleasant:laugh:

Top Bottom