What's new

Semogue Saturdays!

Wishing everyone a wonderful wknd!!
IMG_2090.jpeg

🐱 🐶 🦡 🐴 🐷 🐅 🦑 🐠 🐍 🦇 🐊 SOTD May 3rd 2024
🐱 🐶 🦡 🐴 🐷 🐅 🦑 🐠 🐍 🦇 🐊

May 2024 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

SV Saturday

Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

Hot Saturday around here. I chose SV 70th Anniversary for today. Semogue Pegasus Mistura starts to show itself in this fourth shave. Greencult 2.0 plate IV and Gillette Silver Blue (2) made my weekend very happy. I finished with the splendid Aqua Velva Ice Blue.

With us Pee Wee Russell's magical clarinet

Rating: 10

Have a nice weekend and great shaves!
❤️🪒

B396A033-E5E2-4437-9EBF-AEEFAE72ACCC.jpeg
IMG_6758.jpeg

May 4

Razor: Muhle R41
Blade: BIC Chrome Platinum (3)
Brush: Semogue SOC Finest w/ cherry handle
P/S: PAA Cube (as stick)
Soap: Tabac
A/S: Dickinson's witch hazel
A/S: Tuff Green (unscented)

DFS++

I've got a matching pair of SOC brushes in Finest and Mistura and really enjoy using both. Have a good weekend!

SOTD "Free Week" May 6th to May 12th

Semogue Saturdays!

SV Saturday

Hello friends

Beautiful Saturday around here! I chose what I think is the soap with the quintessential modern barbershop scent: SV Manna di Sicilia, which pairs perfectly with the classic barbershop scent of Floïd The Genuine. Greencult 2.0 plate IV, the gap and high exposure razor I became physically dependent on. Gillette Platinum Light Blue (1) is stupendous with it. And crowning the event was my favorite brush: the might Pegasus Mistura.

With us, my friend Stanley Turrentine.

❤️🪒

EC385062-C371-4E69-80CC-765B50A4C9CE.jpeg
IMG_6898.jpeg

🪒 🪒 🪒 SOTD - “New Gear" Theme Week - May 13-19, 2024 🪒 🪒🪒

SV Saturday

Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

Quiet Saturday afternoon around here. I turned to the Greencult 2.0 IV plate, a configuration that got me hooked, especially with a new Gillette Silver Blue. Semogue Pegasus Mistura is getting better and better, and it seems to have everything I expect in a brush, backbone, softness and above all a great lather maker. SV Desert Vetiver, with darker and smokier aromas of Guerlain's classic Vetiver, which is very reminiscent of Chanel Sycomore. To finish, Malizia Uomo AS.

With us, Dexter Gordon's magnificent tenor.

❤️🪒

D26EE7D0-6308-4C92-B2C4-FE85D485CAA2.jpeg
IMG_7028.jpeg

Top Bottom