What's new

GIVEAWAY! Semogue boar, Stirling Li'l Brudder, Yaqi Mink and Arko Shave sticks.

Semogue boar, Stirling Li'l Brudder, Yaqi Mink and Arko Shave sticks.

Looking a new home for some brushes and soap I will not be using in near future.

20231022.jpg

1. Semogue 620 - New Never used.
  2. Semogue 610 - Used for 7 or so shaves. It does not appear to be used but it is.
  3. Stirling Li'l Brudder 22mm - Half a dozen or so shaves
  4. Yaqi Mink 24mm - Half a dozen or so shaves
  5. Three sticks of Arko shaving soap sticks. The open stick has exactly one shave on it.

Selection.

I will wait for couple of days and use wheelofnames.com to select the name if more than one person is interested. The person selected will get all the above items.

Shipping and Use.
  1. I will pay the shipping to anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii.
  2. You may use these items yourself, give a gift to someone, sell it, or however you feel like to dispose these items.

Special Note on Arko: I purchased two sticks in 2018. I did not shave with them but put on both side of the front door to control the growing infestation of Vampires. The Vampire infestation returned and I order three more sticks. This time I shave with Arko and the hope is it will keep Vampires away forever.

That's a pretty sweet offer for sure! You think you could get the delivery company to throw the box out half way over BC, rather than taking it all the way to Alaska? Kinda like the military drops supplies? 🪂

🤣

I am in, primarily to try Arko. I haven't tried it yet. It seems rather device, but I would love to see what it is all about. The rest is simply icing on the cake.

Edit: I could never sell a PIF. I have definitely given a few away that either didn't work well for me or was replaced by something I felt was better (such as a Fatboy that was replaced with a Rex Ambassador, with the blessing of the person who generously gave me the Fatboy - and the Ambassador was also a generous gift).

Marvelous Piff, thank you for your generosity, sir! My vampire infestation is currently under control, so respectfully not in.

Top Bottom