What's new

SE problems solved. Micromatic the answer.

So I've been having problems getting a decent shave out of my SE's.
I've tried a Featherweight and an Ever Ready Travel razor (I finally found out what it was).

Horrible shaves. Massive irritation and just unenjoyable all around.

So I bid on a Micromatic Open comb and win!

It's a very agressive razor, but it's one that I can work with.
One pass and i'm feeling great. I had 2 weepers but that's ok, I can get past that.

I do find it odd that the other two just didn't work for me.
The Micromatic is a very nice razor.

It's a very agressive razor, but it's one that I can work with.
One pass and i'm feeling great. I had 2 weepers but that's ok, I can get past that.

The Micromatic is a very nice razor.

+1

A very underrated razor and probably the least expensive.

I don't know much about SE's. What's a Micromatic? :confused1 Any pics?

You'll be sorry you asked!!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The OCMM is the best razor I've used. I only want other razors to look at, I feel no urge to use any other razors.

The OCMM is the best razor I've used. I only want other razors to look at, I feel no urge to use any other razors.

Let's just say that I had a very nice shave with one this morning, using a Treet for the 3rd time. And, alright I have decided to do the oc march with this one. But that is just because of the discussion wether or not a 1912 is an oc...:wink2::lol:

Hi,

After my recent (superb) shaves with a MM Clog-Pruf, I am really going to have to get a MMOC !!

Trouble is they are short on the ground this side of the Pond :sad:

Have fun !

Best regards

Russ

Hi,

After my recent (superb) shaves with a MM Clog-Pruf, I am really going to have to get a MMOC !!

Have fun !

Best regards

Russ

Maybe try International Ebay Market?
I've poked around there. It's all the same stuff that appears on the regular sites, but somehow different.

Hi,

Have fun !

Best regards

Russ

Finding an OCMM will be worth the time and effort. Happy hunting.

My OCMM arrived yesterday, and what a fabulous looking razor it is - real art deco style, with the exception of the comb, which looks so much battlements it's more than a little scary :001_smile

Let's just say that I had a very nice shave with one this morning, using a Treet for the 3rd time. And, alright I have decided to do the oc march with this one. But that is just because of the discussion wether or not a 1912 is an oc...:wink2::lol:

This morning a new PAL Blue and Vitos Extra Super. Very good shave, but not long lasting (6 hours).

My OCMM arrived yesterday, and what a fabulous looking razor it is - real art deco style, with the exception of the comb, which looks so much battlements it's more than a little scary :001_smile

Congrats. Don't sweat that OC. Once you get use to it and the rest of the razors will seem very mild.

You'll learn what "light touch" really means.
Not to worry. If I can do it, anyone can.

The Micromatic OC is my favorite safety razor. 9 times out of 10 I use my straights but when I don't I use this one and get comparable results.

ahhh, i still cannot believe I got my OCMM free from another member! :thumbup: I just have nothing but praise for this razor, it doesnt play any games, it just works!!! Im quickly falling out of love with my EJ89 and my Mergress....:blush:

Top Bottom