What's new

Schick model consultation

You have a E type for sure and I would say you have a E2 because a E3 type have parallel lines on the safety bar.
Schick Injector Razors
Schick injectors - A comprehensive guide
Looks like a nice Schick that has been cared by previous owner.
Have some great shaves!
That one has the two dimples that would prevent opening. There is one that has a center post to prevent opening. Since the E1 has a flat spring, that is why I suspect his is an E3 non opening version. If you have more information, let me know, brother Ron.

That one has the two dimples that would prevent opening. There is one that has a center post to prevent opening. Since the E1 has a flat spring, that is why I suspect his is an E3 non opening version. If you have more information, let me know, brother Ron.
Well brother @Twelvefret , According to these sites a E3 has to have parallel grooved lines on the safety bar and also a fixed spring position . @HoşçakalBirtanem Schick when opened in a separate window and maginified only has the roughed surface that is typical E2 safety bar with a fixed spring and that is why I concluded it be a E2. Schick has a lot different variant locking keepers for securing springs on the E types.
Schick injectors - A comprehensive guide
Schick Injector Razors
Have some great shaves!