What's new

Schick Extreme 3 Sensitive.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
39116765-8205-4DC9-876A-FC41597397DA.jpeg 46A93365-6770-4D3F-ACC7-5F4E96A80D38.jpeg 77AB32BA-FDAC-4411-A4F1-BCB79104D1A9.jpeg
I picked a packet of these razors up a few weeks ago at my work as they were on special for half the ticketed price. I used one today for the first time. Two pass shave WTG and then ATG. I was very happy with the end results. All my favourite cartridge razors are Schick’s and this is a good one. The only odd thing was the lubrication strip. It is an Aloe strip and during my shave it was like string cheese when I was moving the razor away from my face to finish the stroke. It also made my skin very slippery, as I tried to stretch my skin with my fingers I had no grip. Anyone else used one of these disposable Sensitive razors? What were your impressions.

Last edited:
I have picked them up, and have quite a few unopened packs. These are probably the only existing product line that could be accused of being liable to clog. So I only use them when I need to shave with minimum growth i.e. a day or possibly two.

Sold as Wilkinson here in Europe. And rated as the best disposable for sensitive skin on Amazon Europe.
Personally I stick to BIC 2 because the price differential is pretty massive.

Top Bottom