What's new

Schick - Eversharp stipple finnish ?

i have an Injector I believe it to be an E type but the difference from the others i have and have seen, it has a stippled finish on the metal. Was this just an option or was it its own grade?? It is the second from the top in pic.

Attachments

• $20151119_212742.jpg
    $20151119_212742.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 47
I have seen stippled finishes in Type Es and in both gold and chrome finished Type Gs. I don't believe that the finish indicates a grade. I think it was just an appearance choice by the manufacturer. After the Type Gs, I don't ever remember seeing a stippled finish.

i have an Injector I believe it to be an E type but the difference from the others i have and have seen, it has a stippled finish on the metal. Was this just an option or was it its own grade?? It is the second from the top in pic.
There were many E & G Types with the Crinkle Finish..It was just a different finish is All..They were not Types in their Own Right..The exception was the Route 66 Type G 4 but that was a Distinct Set as there were many later Type G 1s with a Wrinkle Finnish as Well:thumbup1:

Billy

Top Bottom