What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

XPEC

This is my favorite so far from Ivan. The opening anise notes were a surprise, but it settles into a bold floral chypre, with citrus, spice and woods.

Mike

Today ,Again,

Poivre Samarcande

Here is a Review From "FumeHeads" Dan MyMickers

Last edited by a moderator:
Frapin 1697

There is an over-arching note in this that I do not care for, preventing me from smelling any of the other notes. I'm not sure exactly what is is. Could be a certain combination of accords.

Agar Aura Aquatica.
A very nice, safe Mukhallat for anyone curious about Oud Oils or Oud Mukhallats.
Very woody, spicy and super easy to wear.

proxy.php
proxy.php

I should mention that this combo did not go over as well as I had hoped. Rocky Mountain Wood ruined it for me and Slumberhouse Norne is much better on it's one.

Last edited:
XPEC

This is my favorite so far from Ivan. The opening anise notes were a surprise, but it settles into a bold floral chypre, with citrus, spice and woods.

Mike

Nice scent isn't it! To me kind of a souped up, modern barbershop scent. Very nicely put together. High quality. Great legs.

Today for me, IA "The Cobra and The Canary." Just love the opening "asphalt" note in this scent that carries through for hours. I think I over did the application today! A "breakthrough" scent to me. Something new and different that takes scents a somewhat new place, while staying in the pocket of what has gone before.

XPEC

Mike

Everyone here that's tried it seems to like it. I haven't been able to find a sample but I bought a tub of the shaving cream as a throw in with a frag on BST so I could get some idea of what XPEC smelled like. The shaving cream is very good and I really like the smell as well. I can really get the C&S 88 heritage (I'm an 88 fan so that's a good thing)

I keep hoping (and encouraging) a split but I just don't have the time to put one together myself. My have to splurge on a bottle after Christmas.

Penhaglion's Quercus. (At this point, it might be obvious to everyone reading that I'm running through the Perfumed Court vials I just got.)

Usually impressed with everything I've tried from this house. Not this one. "Sartorial" was weird, but at least it was interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom