What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
$3346470200159.jpg

Lubin Idole ftw! This one has quickly become my go to fragrance. Not a single negative thing to say about it. I don't get where all the longevity hate comes from. This easily has morning to night longevity.

$Idole_flacon.jpg

Last edited:
A*Men Pure Leather. There are a lot of folks who don't like A*Men, or the flankers, and of course YMMV says that's okay. To me, the original A*Men is a little too rough and harsh, but I do enjoy a few of the flankers, like Pure Malt, Pure Havane and Pure Coffee. They are not quite as strong and harsh as the original, and while similar, each is a slight variation for it's emphasized note.

Pure Leather is another that I'll enjoy, as it stays close in style to these other three, but giving a nod to leather. Those who don't care for the original or the other flankers should stay away from this one, although it's always possible that one slight change will be enough to make it work for you. But don't expect this to compare to Knize Ten or other similar leather frags. It's still an A*Men flanker.

Top Notes: Bergamot, Coriander, Lavender, Peppermint
Middle Notes: Atlas Cedar, Leather, Patchouli
Base Notes: Coffee, Musk, Stryax, Tonka Bean

proxy.php

$nd.2671.jpg

Poivre Samarcande: burning spice tempered by sweet wood that evokes the peppery, musky smell of oak, a vibrant homage that takes one away to Samarkand, “the must-see stopover between the Western and Eastern worlds, where caravans loaded with spices…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom