What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bvlgari Aqua PH Marine

Was cleaning up and found a sample I'd been given. Guess I'm just not an aquatics guy. Headed to the pool, should fit in there at least

Coriolan by Guerlain
proxy.php

I am bidding on some AS right now!

Last edited:
$33933.jpg

I don't know much about frags, but this smells to me of high quality ingredients and it's very well put together. To me this is a masculine musky floral sandalwood - or at least these are the notes that strike me most today. Very classy. I've really got to try more from this house.

Coriolan by Guerlain
proxy.php

I am bidding on some AS right now!

Nice, Mark! did you win it?

View attachment 253196

I don't know much about frags, but this smells to me of high quality ingredients and it's very well put together. To me this is a masculine musky floral sandalwood - or at least these are the notes that strike me most today. Very classy. I've really got to try more from this house.

You don't know much about frags? You certainly know more than I do. I've worn both Arso and Victrix by Profumum and am floored by them. They're fully amazing. Surprising perhaps because their note lists are so short, simple and their frags so elegant. Also curious that LT has such a distaste for them.

I did not plan it but this was a weekend of Creed. GIT and Aventus on Saturday and Neroli Sauvage and Royal Oud today.

I am well aware that Royal Oud has nothing to do with actual Oud but I really enjoy it.

Is it even close to the abomination that Bond No. 9 is calling Oud? They're a catastrophe.

Bill, I'm curious of your thoughts too. How do see the vibe of it? Meaning feminine vs masculine, daytime or night time, relaxed or austere.

Robbie, that's quite the teatiment, taking one frag with you for 2-3 weeks. Not to mention I don't even think I knew CdG had a vetiver, what do you like about it??

Re CDG "Vetiver"--Not some much high testament as "why carry water to the well!" A thousand testers where I am, although it is true that testers are not in my room for after I take a shower before going out. I had just gotten a decant of the CGD Vet. Seems like a high quality, clean, sort of middle of the road vet to me. Maybe like MPG Racine. Very versatile. I like a nice vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom