What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day~ 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking that a fun idea for a thread (maybe even a sticky) could be a scent of the day thread, like basenotes has, where people could post what they are wearing- similar to the shave scent of the day thread. Thoughts?

Sounds great!

Brooks Brothers Country Club for me today

I think scents may be too expensive and diverse to call for everyone to wear a particular scent of the day. AS's are generally chearper and easier to get, but I am open to all thoughts on this! Maybe those of us with some extra of certain scents that want to set up a particular day or days to wear a particular scent coudl volunteer to distribute some gratis in advance of that day!

I was just thinking that a fun idea for a thread (maybe even a sticky) could be a scent of the day thread, like basenotes has, where people could post what they are wearing- similar to the shave scent of the day thread. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Oh, my intent wasn't for a scent synchronization. Just maybe a sticky at the top of the page titled SOTD for scent of the day. And in that one thread people could add a post with whatever they are wearing on that day. Or, somebody each day could create one, for instance "SOTD- 21 June, 2010".

MPG Baime

Change in plan: The Baime was in my briefcase in my car and I wanted to try some vintage Yatagan I just got a taste of against the current Yatagan.

Wow, the vintage is strong and I like it so much so no way I was washing it off.

So a dual Yatagan it is for today!

Last edited:
L'Eau de L'Artisan today.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Today (and yesterday!): White Lotus Aromatics' Orange Blossom Supreme attar. It's a blend of orange blossom absolute & neroli EO mixed into sandalwood oil. Subtle, flowery, citrusy, woody ... great stuff!

Serge Lutens Gris Clair.

I absolutely love this stuff. I received a large sample from a SA while I was browsing around the fragrances. I didn't care for it at first.

I used a light application today, given the heat (~100). Unfortunately, I'm nearing the end of the sample. I don't know if I will buy a full bottle because it is quite pricey, but perhaps a large decant.

just spritzed some of this stuff - first time I've dared!

proxy.php

clearly something from another time ('70s?) - who in hell knows what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom