What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day~ 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd forgotten how decadently rich this juice is.

proxy.php

I was just thinking that a fun idea for a thread (maybe even a sticky) could be a scent of the day thread, like basenotes has, where people could post what they are wearing- similar to the shave scent of the day thread. Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the suggestion. And congratulations Dennard/Jim!!:thumbup::thumbup: You seem to have a big hit with this thread!! I sure am enjoying it!

While you are on such a good roll, any other suggestions to buff up the old colognes forum you might have??!!

Round of applause, please for Dennard!

Thanks so much for the suggestion. And congratulations Dennard/Jim!!:thumbup::thumbup: You seem to have a big hit with this thread!! I sure am enjoying it!

While you are on such a good roll, any other suggestions to buff up the old colognes forum you might have??!!

Round of applause, please for Dennard!

Thanks, man. It was really just a plot to increase my post count :tongue_sm

Seriously, I didn't want to take away from the shave scent of the day thread, but I just thought a thread here would be nice. Thanks everybody for getting this thread off to a great start. No new ideas at the moment.

Creed Millesime Imperial.

I woke up Monday morning planning to buy something else, but decided to go in a different direction with this and am enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom