What's new

Scent/Fragrance of the Day~ 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking that a fun idea for a thread (maybe even a sticky) could be a scent of the day thread, like basenotes has, where people could post what they are wearing- similar to the shave scent of the day thread. Thoughts?

Sounds great!

Brooks Brothers Country Club for me today

I think scents may be too expensive and diverse to call for everyone to wear a particular scent of the day. AS's are generally chearper and easier to get, but I am open to all thoughts on this! Maybe those of us with some extra of certain scents that want to set up a particular day or days to wear a particular scent coudl volunteer to distribute some gratis in advance of that day!

I was just thinking that a fun idea for a thread (maybe even a sticky) could be a scent of the day thread, like basenotes has, where people could post what they are wearing- similar to the shave scent of the day thread. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Oh, my intent wasn't for a scent synchronization. Just maybe a sticky at the top of the page titled SOTD for scent of the day. And in that one thread people could add a post with whatever they are wearing on that day. Or, somebody each day could create one, for instance "SOTD- 21 June, 2010".

most folks incoperate the scent of the day into the Shave of the day.

but, i also like the idea of colognes getting there own show

Mugler Cologne for me today!

MPG Baime

Change in plan: The Baime was in my briefcase in my car and I wanted to try some vintage Yatagan I just got a taste of against the current Yatagan.

Wow, the vintage is strong and I like it so much so no way I was washing it off.

So a dual Yatagan it is for today!

Last edited:
L'Eau de L'Artisan today.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Today (and yesterday!): White Lotus Aromatics' Orange Blossom Supreme attar. It's a blend of orange blossom absolute & neroli EO mixed into sandalwood oil. Subtle, flowery, citrusy, woody ... great stuff!

Serge Lutens Gris Clair.

I absolutely love this stuff. I received a large sample from a SA while I was browsing around the fragrances. I didn't care for it at first.

I used a light application today, given the heat (~100). Unfortunately, I'm nearing the end of the sample. I don't know if I will buy a full bottle because it is quite pricey, but perhaps a large decant.

just spritzed some of this stuff - first time I've dared!

proxy.php

clearly something from another time ('70s?) - who in hell knows what this is?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
It's an uncommon fragrance most of you probably haven't heard of but ought to look into ...

Tabac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom