What's new

Sample Blade PIF (1 of each) for Vinyl Lovers

Spin The Black Circle!
proxy.php

Our Toshiba SR250. Since the photo was taken we have upgraded to the cart to a Ortofon OMega and have noticed quite a difference in clarity from the Empire that was on there. This feeds into a Kenwood KA3500 and a pair of Boston Acoustic A40 speakers. We are loving it. We spin mostly Bebop and Cool Jazz and quite a bit of 60s and 70s pop and rock.

My dad finally got around to sending me a new phono cartridge in the mail, so I'm currently listening to one of my old albums I bought as teenager. It sounds REALLY good!

brucered

System Generated
My dad finally got around to sending me a new phono cartridge in the mail, so I'm currently listening to one of my old albums I bought as teenager. It sounds REALLY good!

glad to hear. i'd say 90% of my music listening at home is on Vinyl. most of the artists i currently listen to, that are still putting out new music, put it out on vinyl as well (pearl jam, ben harper, strokes, radiohead etc).

all my old stuff (The Who, hendrix, zeppelin, joplin, dylan) etc, i've managed to acquire most if not all the albums i want on vinyl.

Viva La Vinyl :thumbup:

glad to hear. i'd say 90% of my music listening at home is on Vinyl. most of the artists i currently listen to, that are still putting out new music, put it out on vinyl as well (pearl jam, ben harper, strokes, radiohead etc).

all my old stuff (The Who, hendrix, zeppelin, joplin, dylan) etc, i've managed to acquire most if not all the albums i want on vinyl.

Viva La Vinyl :thumbup:

Yeah I resisted CDs for almost ever, but now most of my music is on my computer, and I've got a cable dangling to plug it into my stereo, it's just SO much more convenient than juggling discs of any kind, but i still love vinyl. Today I've been playing a lot of Bill Cosby stuff for my son. Viva La Vinyl :thumbup:

Spin the black circle!!

Here's a pic I took at a friend's place, we were just practicing scratching so only 1 turntable was hooked up to the mixer at the time.

brucered

System Generated
Congratulations to "tebbiebear". random.org has picked you as the winner of my 1st PIF. i've pm'd you for your details.

and because you are the winner AND posted a pic of your turntable, i'll throw in a Benton Clay sample PIF shave soap for you. it was PIF'd to me by Benton Clay to give away, so what better time to do it then now. it came to me yesterday in the mail, so i'll throw one in for you.

thanks for all the pics and making my 1st PIF successful.

Last edited:
Wow! I was PIFed a Benton Clay lavender sample a few months ago--really great stuff.

Awesome PIF, Bruce! Congrats to tebbiebear!

brucered

System Generated
Wow! I was PIFed a Benton Clay lavender sample a few months ago--really great stuff.

Awesome PIF, Bruce! Congrats to tebbiebear!

the Benton Clay is awesome. i'm currently using the LIME and love it. smells great, face lathers well.

the PIF that i'll be including, i believe is the "VETIVER PARADISI" it's packed and ready to go.

Top Bottom