What's new

Saint Charles Shave - Recently Ordered?

There hasn't been much talk about Saint Charles Shave lately. Anyone order from them recently?

If so, what did you get?

Your right that it isn't talked about much on this Forum. I read somewhere that it is a thin lather & hard to get the lather right. I sent an email a year ago & asked about shipping on two cakes & never got a reply so, I just gave up on the soap.

I just ordered two days ago, but I am not sure when I will receive my item. I emailed Wendy to see when the item will ship and I have not received an answer back.

I just ordered two days ago, but I am not sure when I will receive my item. I emailed Wendy to see when the item will ship and I have not received an answer back.

I didn't receive an order confirmation from SCS. I only received a shipping notice from USPS.

Tried a spray of their Dagger Eau de Toilette. Was worried because initially the scent was overly sweet. However it settled down quite a bit and now I'm enjoying it.

Tomorrow is Smoke & Beads.

I ordered Filled Wood Shave Bowl with Lid with Savory Rose Soap and it is arriving on Monday so I will let everyone know next week.

Filled Wood Shave Bowl with Lid with Savory Rose Soap

The soap is amazing and the rose scent is spot on. The slickness is the best IMO and to create a lather is effortless. I have owned numerous soaps and cream which some are very good top notch. SCS this soap is outstanding and the quality is great. For a 3 pass shave the slickness was fantastic as I shaved with no nicks or weepers it was just smooth as silk.

The best part it is now about 6 hours since I shaved and I still have the scent of the rose my wife loves it. I was in a meeting this morning and everyone kept saying they are smelling roses and it smells wonderful. They were looking for roses in the conference room.

I have to say SCS has a new customer and I am going to order different soaps this week.

Nice!

I only ordered a few EDT samples. but I'm enjoying them quite a bit. I think I have to order a bottle of Smoke and Beads. I'm surprised at how much I enjoy it.

Top Bottom