What's new

Rolling along.

Folks,

I just heard back from the manufacturer and it will be another 4-6 weeks until the shrink bands are available. That's not good enough for me! I am trying to find a substitute and see if I can get it as soon as possible so I can make the 3 oz. Stone Cottage Soapworks Premium Shaving Cream available to you!

The labels for the sample packs are due in tomorrow so I will get to work on that as soon as they come in and yes, I will notify you all as soon as possible! I have had lots on inquiries about the sample packs and yes, it is set up so that you can select the five you like!

A photo shoot will be done for the samples and the two new scents, "Musk" and "Spiced Myrrh" when the samples are complete and all items will be put up on the site at that time.

As of right now all orders have been processed and shipped and I would love to hear back from you. You input is very important to me and I am eager to get to work on my next project for the shaving community and all of you here at Badger & Blade!

Top Bottom