What's new

Rex Supply scratch and dent experiences ?

I was wondering if anyone has any specific experiences with the Rex scratch and dent section of their web store? Specifically I was wondering what are the nature of the "imperfections" ? If you have bought from that area of their store what are your experiences?

Seen some of the Scratch n Dents at Razor Emporium, had DJ lady who works shop not pointed them out I would have not found.

She explained Non Scretch n Dents have zero flaws.

Also stating customer who pay FULL PRICE EXPECT PERFECTION.

IMHO if you can deal with tiny imperfections, go for the scratch dents.

I’m not sure exactly… but what I will tell you what I think about “blem” or “scratch and dent” offerings. It’s can be a marketing ploy or trick (trick might be harsh) that’s used by some vendors across industries as a way to discount products without damaging the existing price integrity of the full retail product. I’ve bought “blem” products where I could never tell the difference from mint/100%. BCM gun parts is a great example, they’ll sell “blem” receivers for 20% off and they appear to have lots of blems that come in big waves.

I’m not sure exactly… but what I will tell you what I think about “blem” or “scratch and dent” offerings. It’s can be a marketing ploy or trick (trick might be harsh) that’s used by some vendors across industries as a way to discount products without damaging the existing price integrity of the full retail product. I’ve bought “blem” products where I could never tell the difference from mint/100%. BCM gun parts is a great example, they’ll sell “blem” receivers for 20% off and they appear to have lots of blems that come in big waves.
Scratch and Dent razor offerings are usually from customer returns where someone tried the vendors or Mfg's wares and was dissatisfied and used the warranty to return. Vendors or Mfg's discount these items so they can resell and not completely lose out and in most cases there is absolutely nothing wrong with the items at all.

Well if you want to know real truth call DJ, or visit Razor Emporium in person to see Scratch n Dents. If you think of buy a scratch n dent, aka second, or blew. Call RE, talk to DJ, she will tell you price, and what's available at discount, and amount of discount. Phone call are free, and if DJ is not in, or is making soap, she calls back.

Guess as I live outside Phoenix, I am maybe one of few who post here that has been to RE in Person.

Tried reporting what I saw when I was shown SECONDS, and the BLEMISH would have been missed had its not been pointed out.

Top Bottom