What's new

Reviving the IOTN thread

Words cannot even express how freakin' good this piece of meat was:
IMG_2432_2_1.JPG

Pork loin, home-brined for juiciness, rubbed with spices, grill-roasted and kissed by smoke. Served here with French potato salad with fines herbs. Just spectacular.

IMG_2433_1_1.JPG

(the carrot slice was from the carrot my kids pulled up from the garden this evening)

mrs. chefchris said:
Chefchris doesn't know it, but he will be enjoying a nice T-Bone steak, rare, the way he likes it, tonight. (NO jokes. I can already hear the bunch of you.)

This isn't my area of expertise. That's why I married a chef. Mind you I'm not a bad cook. If I can manage to cook this steak without turning it into charcoal (ie-anything over medium rare), I will be quite proud of myself. Hopefully, I don't blow up the neighborhood either.

Has anyone ever grilled peaches? Chefchris grills cantaloupe occasionally. So, I figured a peach might be just as yummy.

I will try to post pictures (good or bad), if the T-Bone stays around long enough to take pictures.

JoAnna :eek:

How did the peaches turn out? I BBQ them and then put some Blue Cheese (whichever you like best) in the center and drizzle them with honey...if you are a fan of Blue Cheese I also like to poach pears in a Zin or Port reduction and serve them with Blue Cheese as well.

Top Bottom