What's new

Review: Focus Slim Al

And the Focus Slim + Bolzano this morning.
Every time I come back to it I realise what a great shavette this is - great design, great ergonomics and a very smooth efficient shaver:
54700343-F3E7-4424-B900-898103CDC1E4.jpeg

Just did a full head shave with the Focus Slim and once again it’s a great performer, so manouverable and precise but also so well behaved:
6EA043E1-184E-4356-A6BA-6442592B85C5.jpeg

Full head shave with the Focus Slim today using an Isana blade.
Head shaving with this razor really kicks my technique up yet another level and the result is a long lasting and magnificent BBS all over!
7754E496-3640-48F6-9B98-0BE068AE5133.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Great design. Even I could possibly shave with that without losing an ear because those evil points are disarmed. If I still traveled, I could even justify the price.

That is one attractive shavette. It looks like a mean, clean, shaving machine.

Great design. Even I could possibly shave with that without losing an ear because those evil points are disarmed. If I still traveled, I could even justify the price.
Yes I think the Focus Slim is the best of the best of the half-DE blade shavettes.
There are some other greats like the Universal but the Focus Slim is beautiful in all aspects.

I very much like the way it looks. A great example of industrial design IMO, much like a Zippo lighter is an iconic design.

I bought one in large part for it's overall form and in part due it's light weight. It shaves nicely but not as well as a Feather AC IMO. I intended to use mine as a travel razor but decided it is too nice to loose without getting a backup first.

I ordered one from The Superior Shave and it should arrive tomorrow. The concept of a shavette using half a DE blade has previously not appealed to me. However, this one is well built and I like the look of it. I figured it would be interesting to try.

Top Bottom