What's new

Recycled goods for wet shaving

Now I am doing the unthinkable....I am resurrecting a thread! :eek:

I use...I show you.....an pipe stand to hold my razors. Have twice the razors now, so I need to get another one. I really like this one. It can hold 9 razors, and sits on a lazy susan and will spin.

Just bought a 4 minute timer on clearance at Starbucks for my french press. The plastic tube it came in? Perfect size for traveling with a larger brush. Both the top and bottom have plastic caps, so no pulling out the brush against the hair.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I was thinking of starting a Wiki page on this so everyone can contribute, update the page, etc...

Latest...

Tabasco bottle for AS!
attachment.php

upload_2018-12-9_6-29-54.png

$2.19 @ King Soopers

I stopped using a brush as I prefer Barbasol. I sprinkle some of this on the old brush and use it on any little nicks. When I finish a can, I can cut a hole in it and use it as a blade bank.

When I finish the next can of Barbasol, I can let all the propellant out by turning the can upside down and holding the button down. Then I can cut a hole in it for a blade bank.

I found a soup mug/bowl that's a good 3-4" wide and has a nice handle. It appears to be handmade and was found at an antique mini mall for $5. Works great for lathering.

I went to my local pharmacy with brush in hand and asked if they had a pill bottle in which it would fit, and that I could purchase. They found one and just gave it to me...perfect fit!

Greg

Dollar store tubs for separate storage within a dopp kit. I use this piece off a coconut shell as a hand held lathering dish....drain hole to bleed off excess water.
7AA174BB-FD16-4EC5-8419-5DE643F1D5E9.jpeg
63837612-EB89-45D5-AC41-6A22736E1A4A.jpeg

Last edited:
That coconut shell lather bowl is great. Especially if lathering a coconut scented soap. Could pair it with a brush made from coconut bristle, but that would take scritch to an extreme level. :001_302:

Top Bottom