What's new

Recommend some Fruity/Citrus scent shaving soaps

From Stirling, I just acquired the Weekend in Malibu. It's a summer release, but if you like coconut with your fruits, thumbs up on this one. It's like a blue sugary slushie with coconut. Not strictly citrus, but if you want a sweet citrus, it might be worth getting a sample.

Although I do get some citrus, it's overpowered by a powder to my nose. I like it, and we all have different scent perceptions, but I would be disappointed if I was asking for a citrus/fruit scented soap and received Arlington.
Oddly enough, another member here described it as smelling like juicy fruit gum.

I find kaizen slightly fruity I can definitely pick out the mandarin note, maybe a little bit of green apple. The base is fantastic and the aftershave smells even more fruity. I got a free sample of stirling margaritas in the arctic and I don't even consider myself a margarita guy, but it's a really great summer lime scent. I rank it above satsuma, it might be on par with iced pineapple in fact I mixed margarita with the pineapple and it seemed to work well.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Black Ship Grooming Thomas Tew is very citrusy. Taylor of Old Bond Street Grapefruit has a fantastic scent. Both have good performance.

Henri et Victoria Lime hasn’t been mentioned yet. Smells like key lime pie to me. Excellent lather and one of the less expensive quality soaps out there.

You want Dr. Jon's Savannah Sunrise - orange, grapefruit, jasmine, gardenia, and peach.
This.

I came to this thread to post this, but there is obviously a reason why they call him MrSpeedy, lol. Anyway, Savannah Sunrise is awesome.

If you want a straight-up citrus you could also try Hydra, by the same soaper, or mystic Water lime, or Razorock What the Puck orange sunrise.

Top Bottom