What's new

Recommend a Podcast for me

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I've been listening to "In the Dark", which is a Serial-type look at a child abduction that happened back in 1989. The case was just solved a few months ago, and it's an interesting look at the investigation.

Was a recently banned B&B member involved?

A couple of funny ones...
Sawbones - a husband and wife team discuss the history of medicine. She's a doctor...he's a jackass comedian. Hilarity and great info/trivia ensue...

The Flophouse - a bad film review show, with three guys picking apart a flop they've just watched. Two of the three were Daily Show writers (one has moved on to be head writer of the new upcoming MST3K reboot) and one is a bartender friend of theirs. It is NOT to everyone's taste, but if you love the minutiae of film (and particularly if you are well steeped in film history) it is amazingly funny.

I've been listening to "In the Dark", which is a Serial-type look at a child abduction that happened back in 1989. The case was just solved a few months ago, and it's an interesting look at the investigation.

I started "Crimetown" this morning, and have just downloaded the first episode of "In the Dark".

Top Bottom