What's new

Really ugly vehicle grills

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I may be biased but I think this one is iconic...
Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 8.38.13 PM.png

So much talk about the grille.. makes me want to go outside and turn on the grille...(and than we can talk about knobs...)

I agree with the Lexus Grille haters.
We went SUV shopping this summer (although we changed the plan and ended up with a Mini Cooper).
I liked the Lexuses and thought MAYBE I could stomach the grille on some of the smaller ones but probably not.
Reminds me of The Predators mouth!

I realize some folks like the grille but opinions seem to be mostly very negative so how could a tier 1 company screw up so badly? I can't think of any other car with a grille that would be a total deal-killer.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 3

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Grills that look like gaping maws. Pretty much any that are wide on top narrower in the middle and wider on the bottom. I think that design looks poor. I don't know who started it, but it's copied and copied and then copied again.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Me, too, on both. That is an E24 first generation M6, right? Iconic is right. And sort of the standard early North American 928.

There is something to be said for beauty of cars one lusted for when one was young.

Yes sir, 1988 M6.

When I bought the M6 I was also looking at 928's. Both are beautiful designs in my eyes.

Top Bottom