What's new

Real Shaving Company @ Rite Aid?

Are Real Shaving Company shave creams still available at Rite Aid stores (I don't have any Rite Aid's in my area)?

--Mark

Yea i saw them in Rite aid yesterday, however there were only about two of each of their products left. I've never used the stuff is it any good?

The rite-aid nearby still carries it but varies on which cream. I got to drive 4 miles further to get the moisturizing cream. Also check their website cause they usually have coupons. They always seem to have a $2 Off e-coupon but valid stores change every month. I love their creams and it's well worth the $4 for 5.07oz. Believe it's actually made in england by another top-line shave cream company.

http://www.realshaving.com/

Last edited:
My Rite-Aid recently put RSC products on sale (they didn't call it a closeout but it was a heck of a sale). When the sale was over, the products have NOT been restocked and the shelf space has been drastically narrowed. For what it's worth...

My Rite-Aid recently put RSC products on sale (they didn't call it a closeout but it was a heck of a sale). When the sale was over, the products have NOT been restocked and the shelf space has been drastically narrowed. For what it's worth...

Rite aid and walgreen is always changing their shaving isles. Their vdh soaps vary from store to store also.

Top Bottom