What's new

Razors without overhang!

I have been looking at the Outlaw from either Alpha or Executive Shaving as one of my purchases this year for just this reason. Glad to see I'm not the only one that has had this as a though in preference on fit and finish and potential comfort.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
No one ever cared about "overhang" until that little Welsh postman started posting his shave videos on youtube around 2015. He made it seem like overhang was a significant component in determining the quality of a razor.

Nonsense.

This is an all stainless steel Fendrihan, the blade does not overhang, tabs are covered, yet it isn't a big head. It's on the mild side, but I do get close shaves with it. This one is PVD coated. The blade looks skewed in the pic, must be the angle, as the razor always loads with good alignment. The other feature to mention is that it has the grippiest handle of all my DE razors.

IMG_1181.JPG

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm looking for razors without overhang, and I'd like suggestions from all of you, thanks.
If you're daring or have great technique, the Razorock Wunderbar has no overhang. Of course, if you don't have the right technique, you could draw some (perhaps a lot) of blood.

Top Bottom