What's new

Razors with No / Minimal Blade Feel?

What razors in your experience have zero / minimal blade feel? Everyone has a different defintion of smooth. For me, it's defined as zero or minimal blade feel. Ones I've found with this: Henson Mild & Medium, Feather AS-D2, Aylsworth Kopperkant and EJ DE89, and 34C/23C to a lesser extent. In particular, need insight on the Paradigm Salient/17-4/Ti Series 2, the Mamba 53 and 70, and BBS. I've found the GC 68, Timeless SB 68, Merica and Envoy had too much blade feel for my tastes

I think you already own 2 of the ultimate no blade feel Razors, the Feather AS-D2 & Henson Mild. How do you like them?

So far for me, it’s the Merkur 1904 open comb, and the feather as-d2. I have a game changer.68 sb and OC coming in tomorrow as well as a Blackland lite. Honorable mention to the razorock mission which is an ever so slightly step up in efficiency on a muhle r89.

I think you already own 2 of the ultimate no blade feel Razors, the Feather AS-D2 & Henson Mild. How do you like them?
Sold the ASD2, kept the Henson, which is honestly a phenomenal daily shaving razor as long as you're willing to use a shaper blade and 2-3 passes. I tried to like the Henson Medium like 3 times, just doesn't seem to have the right gap / blade exposure / geometry formula for me. Looking for a Henson-esque razor with more efficiency ...

Top Bottom