What's new

RAZOROCKtober - 2015

Shave #1 of RazoRocktober 2015

RazoRock Stealth Slant v1
Personna Lab blade
RazoRock Chubby Silvertip
SliceofLife Orange Geranium soap (Current 3017 Victim)
RazoRock Alum block
RazoRock RazoRocktober Aftershave

Shave #1
Razorback Black Mamba (Polsilver)
IB Semogue
Razorock Christmas in Tuscany
Razorback Evil Eye Lime Aftershave Lotion

Awesome shave! I forgot how good the CiT is. It's going to be a great month of shaves :thumbup:

Shave #1
Razorback Black Mamba (Polsilver)
IB Semogue
Razorock Christmas in Tuscany
Razorback Evil Eye Lime Aftershave Lotion

Awesome shave! I forgot how good the CiT is. It's going to be a great month of shaves :thumbup:

CiT is one of the best soaps I ever used. Totally top tier stuff.

SOTD 10/2/15
My first shave of RazoRocktober and it was great. I missed out on the first day but I'm ready for the month. I don't think I have the restraint some of you guys have, so I will be switching up my products but of course they will all be RazoRock. This was a great combo and I found out that a Permasharp blade matches great with the mamba. I'm happy to be able to be part of this thread.

Blade- Permasharp
Razor- Black Mamba
Brush- Semogue Amici
Soap- RazoRock SMF
Aftershave- RazoRock RazoRocktober
View attachment 604514

RAZOROCKtober shave #2

2012 Italian Barber LE Boar
RR Pre Barba Pre shave Gel
RR SoZ
RR Slant V2
Perma-Sharp Super
RR Alum Stick
RR SoZ Splash

This is the first time I'm using SoZ. I am really loving the scent and performance.

Shave on RazoRockers

Today's shave was identical to yesterday's:

RR Amici Brush
RR Baby Smooth Razor w/Astra SP blade
RR The Stallion Soap
RR Don Marco After Shave Balm

It was a deja vu of awesomeness!

Very nice RazoRock set ups today gents. :thumbup: I was going through my soaps and found a Caties Bubbles Italian Barber Tonsorial soap. Does this qualify for RazoRockor or are we sticking with soaps labeled RR? I have enough RR soaps to get through a few months but I just forgot I had this. Much like I forgot I had the alum.

Very nice RazoRock set ups today gents. :thumbup: I was going through my soaps and found a Caties Bubbles Italian Barber Tonsorial soap. Does this qualify for RazoRockor or are we sticking with soaps labeled RR? I have enough RR soaps to get through a few months but I just forgot I had this. Much like I forgot I had the alum.

It counts to me.

It counts to me.

I concur.

RazoRocktober shave #1

$Rocktober1.jpg

Shave #2 of RazoRocktober 2015

RazoRock Stealth Slant v1
Personna Lab blade
RazoRock Amici
SliceofLife Orange Geranium soap (Current 3017 Victim)
RazoRock XX Aftershave / Aftershave Balm

$uploadfromtaptalk1443875212557.jpg i must have forgotten to attach yesterdays shave. Here it is. Just about to have another Razorocktober shave in a bit.

Shave #2 Decided to change it up some what,morning cold water shave(always an evening and a hot water shaver)
iKon 101 w/Ladas blade
RR XXX shave soap(I was going to commit to SoZ all month but hadn't used the XXX in a while)
Whipped Dog HM brush
CC lather bowl
Finished off with Fine Fresh Vetiver,love the cooling menthol.Seemed like the thing to do after a cold water shave

RAZOROCKtober shave #3

2012 Italian Barber LE Boar
RR Pre Barba Pre shave Gel
RR SoZ
RR Slant V2
Perma-Sharp Super (3)
RR Alum Stick
RR SoZ Splash

Another shave...nothing has changed.
it has been awhile since I used an Argan oil soap, and I forgot how wonderful it was. Great slick, protective lather with excellent post shave face feel.
Shave on RazoRockers

Although I shaved last night, I splashed on some RazoRock Freedberg aftershave this morning to help break out of my slumber. Refreshing and invigorating!

Today's shave:

RR Baby Smooth Razor w/Astra SP blade (3)
RR Plissoft Brush (arrived yesterday!!)
RR The Stallion Shaving Soap
RR Alum (I forgot I had this, too)
Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel
RR Problem Solver Splash
RR The Stallion After Shave

Awesome shave for a Saturday morning!

Well, I tried, but I found the smell of "for Chicago" too off-putting. I have samples of 3 or 4 others, but I just got a passaround box and need to focus.

I'll be joining up with all you Rockers this month, although I'm just a "Soft Rocker" as I've only got a few products to use. I've got the Alum Stick that I'll use most often. For soaps, I have Mudder Focker, SMdF, and the Fine American Blend.

Rock On!!

Top Bottom