What's new

RazoRock Stealth Slant Explorer Project Part 2

I can confirm that this razor is so user friendly, you can do a two pass shave in perfect comfort when you are panicking because your wife's water just broke and you need to get ready to head to the hospital.

Can't meet untitled Treewhale Project looking scruffy.

Funny you mention this. I woke up this morning and my wife said she wasn't feeling too well. (She was 8 days over due.) After breakfast she said she was in pain and to call her parents to come watch our two year old. I timed their arrival with a quick shower and shave with the stealth slant... 1 pass. It was enough to look presentable. Within an hour we made it to the hospital in the nick of time for my baby girl to make her appearance. She cried off and on, and I like to think she stopped crying each time I held her because I smelled so good from the shave and RR baby blue aftershave.

Razorock.... Making babies happy since this morning!

OK... It's 1:58 in the morning and I am wide awake while my 2 year old is fast asleep, and the dogs are snuggling her. The Mrs is at the hospital with our newborn, and I am home (as per her orders) trying to get some shut eye.... Unsuccessfully.

Since the Stealth came to my house, I haven't shaved with anything else.

It is simply the most comfortable shave I have ever experienced.

I am thinking my RAD might have finally been cured.

Well, except for one of the new hard anodized production models.

Joe really dialed it in with this design.

Congrats on the new baby!

It seems like B&B members are spawning like crazy lately. Is there a common denominator? Does glycerin make you more motile? Be careful, single men!

Ok. So this morning tried one pass Stealth, second pass 40's Super Speed...big mistake! Managed to get irritation in my trouble spots. Seriously considering dumping a few of my razors. Is this the beginning of RDS (Razor Disposal Syndrome)?!...I could fund the new clear anodized Stealth coming soon...👍😊

The last 3 days I've had the best shaves of my 3 months wet shaving. BBS. Zero irritation. Absolutely no redness (this is the real indicator for me. Previously I usually had some redness even though I didn't feel it). All on 2 passes with the Stealth. I'd have to say I'm dialed in.

Oh, oh. I was going to buy the new slant when it comes out. But if that is a side effect, I will have to reconsider. :laugh:

Sheesh, with all this baby talk, I either need to stay away from the wife or the razor... Guess I'll stay away from the wife, lol. Congrats, gentlemen.

In Christ
SB

Sounds to me thats it more like use of the RRSS correlates with labor starting. In that case, I think there are plenty of wives who would advocate its use!

I'm not familiar with a modern production razor that has had remotely close to this type of reception. Don't remember the ATT open combs having such buzz. I thought I was set on my razor, but I think I'll be trying this one. Too many established guys saying too many positive things to ignore!

Funny you mention this. I woke up this morning and my wife said she wasn't feeling too well. (She was 8 days over due.) After breakfast she said she was in pain and to call her parents to come watch our two year old. I timed their arrival with a quick shower and shave with the stealth slant... 1 pass. It was enough to look presentable. Within an hour we made it to the hospital in the nick of time for my baby girl to make her appearance. She cried off and on, and I like to think she stopped crying each time I held her because I smelled so good from the shave and RR baby blue aftershave.

Razorock.... Making babies happy since this morning!

OK... It's 1:58 in the morning and I am wide awake while my 2 year old is fast asleep, and the dogs are snuggling her. The Mrs is at the hospital with our newborn, and I am home (as per her orders) trying to get some shut eye.... Unsuccessfully.

Three girls here and this post just made me teary eyed.

Just wanted to mention, that (again, as always) I had today a FANTASTIC and PERFECT shave with the RRSS - thank you again Joe!!!

Top Bottom