What's new

RazoRock Stealth Slant Explorer Project Part 2

How about SSEx - Stealth Slant Explorer?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Today I had my first not perfect shave with the slant - used a Persona US Lab Blade.
First 3 passes were the usual perfection but there was a bit of pulling/tucking during my last ATG pass...
2 months ago I would have still qualified this as a great shave, but the bar has been set so much higher now :wink2:

When I completed the ATG pass on my cheeks and neck, it was so smooth. No tugging, nothing. I did get a little bit of a weeper on the left side of my neck, as I usually do when shaving ATG on that spot...but no bleeding to the usual degree I would experience. I then became brave and
Do I think the stealth slant will put my 39c and 37c (at work) on the shelf? Yes, without question. I can't wait to get another one of the production models to bring to work. Michael Freeberg commented on how you can cut yourself with this razor, but his video showed some poor technique (on purpose) to illustrate how difficult it was to get razor burn or weepers. I would have to stand behind the comments that it would be very tough not to have a terrific, dare I say perfect shave with the stealth slant.

Brad

Hello! I noted that I had yet to cut myself, which is a good thing, and that the razor's design makes it hard to cut yourself. Not impossible, which is why I said I was sure somebody was getting nicks...just the law of averages! Just wanted to make nobody thinks I said that I am prone to cuts with the Stealth, nothing could be further from the truth!

I can confirm that this razor is so user friendly, you can do a two pass shave in perfect comfort when you are panicking because your wife's water just broke and you need to get ready to head to the hospital.

Can't meet untitled Treewhale Project looking scruffy.

I can confirm that this razor is so user friendly, you can do a two pass shave in perfect comfort when you are panicking because your wife's water just broke and you need to get ready to head to the hospital.

This is the most epic post for many years I have read on these boards!

Good man! :thumbup1: And good luck with the new one! :thumbup:

:thumbup:

That was great.

Big time Congrats!!:thumbup:

As to the club name. How about SSS Stealth Slant Smooth. I'm sure someone will think of a winner. I was also thinking of SR71 or F117, but that might be too ambiguous.

The last 2 days I went back to my '57 Tech and today the Ikon OC...I believe I've shorn off some of my chin (also testing the longevity of a Gillette Bleue Extra-day 4)...back to the Stealth I think...tomorrow.

Top Bottom