What's new

Razor stand for those with a 3D printer

I found this design on thingiverse the other day, and printed one out last night. It has a stationary base that the rack revolves on which is kind of fun. All-in-all, I think the creator did a good job on the design. The only issue I have is that I never intended to own more than a couple of SRs, and it holds eight :laugh:

PXL_20230125_121320352_2.jpg

search this forum - there is a 3d printing thread and if I remember accurately that design is from a member on b+b. I say search it as there may be other interesting items for you to print.
I don’t have a printer but learnt some software to design some items for a friend to print. One can easily spend hours doing it

enjoy

I found this design on thingiverse the other day, and printed one out last night. It has a stationary base that the rack revolves on which is kind of fun. All-in-all, I think the creator did a good job on the design. The only issue I have is that I never intended to own more than a couple of SRs, and it holds eight :laugh:

View attachment 1594043
Thanks for posting. Yes, you'll have to buy more straights. Lol

If I have time, I'll finish V2 which holds three straights and three brushes.

Thanks for posting. Yes, you'll have to buy more straights. Lol

If I have time, I'll finish V2 which holds three straights and three brushes.
It's nice to "meet" the designer. What did you draw that in? I've spent some time at a CAD station, but I'd struggle to draw something that organic looking in SolidWorks.

Top Bottom