What's new

razor collecting: displaying is half the fun!!!

I Thouroughly enjoyed looking at your Razor "Museum"!!!!!! It is simply awesome!!!!!!! :thumbup: Thank you for making it available for viewing.

It's been a long time since I've had a DE blade in my hand, but I seem to remember there being 3 holes along a slotted cutout. Do those old razors except new blades still?

They were made back in the days when quality was more the norm than the exception.

Tall Paul

Gentlemen, an update of my collection with the latest acquisitions:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I Thouroughly enjoyed looking at your Razor "Museum"!!!!!! It is simply awesome!!!!!!! :thumbup: Thank you for making it available for viewing.

It's been a long time since I've had a DE blade in my hand, but I seem to remember there being 3 holes along a slotted cutout. Do those old razors except new blades still?

They were made back in the days when quality was more the norm than the exception.

Tall Paul

They sure do - 90% of the members on this site shave with razors such as these.

What a fantastic display. I would pay an entrance fee to see this stuff in the flesh and talk to a curator who is an enthusiast.:thumbup:

Stunning is the only word that comes to mind. How long has it taken you to acquire such a collection?

Top Bottom