What's new

Razor Blades Club: Legitimate Source?

Somewhere in Canada 🇨🇦 not sure where...

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 8.59.53 PM.png

My Amazon order just showed up in Houston a few hours ago so it basically took 13 days to get from Europe to Houston!! Now as to why it passed me up I don't get it as I'm just south of Chicago so go figure... Its still way ahead of the 12/18-28 expected date though so we'll see how it goes from here.

Pros:
  • They have a ton of different DE blades, an assortment of samplers, or assemble your own by ordering 1 or 2 blades of each type.
  • Only shop in Europe that I know of, which is selling Single Edge blades individually.
  • Flat shipping rate is quite reasonable.
  • They carry many cheap DE razors and brushes at honest prices.
Cons:
  • DE blades may be cheaper from other suppliers.
  • Prices differ between their own site, their eBay store and their Amazon store, you might be better off placing certain orders through one channel and not the others.
  • Communication isn't always excellent.

I ordered the Lord Silver Stars (RBC: 100 for $7.99) via Amazon Prime late night on Sunday Nov 29th. They arrived on Wednesday Dec 2nd, early evening. 3 days, and free shipping with Amazon Prime. I still believe that RBC items are stocked in Amazon warehouses and are available for quick shipping. They have many brands of blades, samplers and other shave supplies in their Amazon storefront. This is obviously the most reliable way to order from RBC. The downside is that you cannot order one or 5 blades at a time...like you can from RBC direct (Germany shipping).

still believe that RBC items are stocked in Amazon warehouses and are available for quick shipping.

In Europe, RBC sells two types of items on Amazon, either handled through Amazon logistics ("fulfilled by Amazon") or by RBC directly.

On occasion, the same item might be available with both options, and the price might be different.

Additional options are only visible after clicking on the "New from $x" link.

Reached out to RBC and was offered a refund as well, which I took them up on. It's been so long at this point I've forgotten what it was I ordered.

For those that are interested, I just checked on the USPS tracking on my Razor Blades Club orders from October 15 and October 26 and one is in Fargo North Dakota and the other is in St Paul Minnesota. I might actually receive them before 2021 gets here! I have already repurchased those blades from different venders so it looks like I will have double of everything.

For those that are interested, I just checked on the USPS tracking on my Razor Blades Club orders from October 15 and October 26 and one is in Fargo North Dakota and the other is in St Paul Minnesota. I might actually receive them before 2021 gets here! I have already repurchased those blades from different venders so it looks like I will have double of everything.

And you accepted the refund from RBC ?

And you accepted the refund from RBC ?
Yes I did. Which I used to order the blades from another vender and I have already received those. The RBC order is showing tracking finally after about 10 weeks but still hasn't delivered. IF RBC wants them back they can send me a prepaid shipping label.

Yes I did. Which I used to order the blades from another vender and I have already received those. The RBC order is showing tracking finally after about 10 weeks but still hasn't delivered. IF RBC wants them back they can send me a prepaid shipping label.

If/when you receive them will you use the RBC-sourced blades ?

Top Bottom