What's new

Razor Blade Club....

I've made 2 orders with them and the one thing I wish was they sent your order in a cardboard box. They mail out items in a envelope and your stuff gets crushed during transit.
My past orders from RBC were in small cardboard boxes. I just made another order out a few days ago so hopefully they ship them in a box again. I usually order a good bit of blades so perhaps they only ship smaller orders in envelopes?

I also recently ordered some blades on the bay and they were all shipped in a padded envelope. My Post Office decided to stuff both orders in my P.O. box so tight I could barely get them out. Needless to say many of the tucks were squished and blades were loose everywhere inside the packaging. I don't think it hurt the blades but I labeled the tucks with the most damage so I know in the future if I get bad shaves it's not the blades at fault.

I wish the glue that holds the ends of the tucks together was as good as some of the glue that holds the blade to the wrapper. Wrapper glue can be quite annoying at times when you rip the wrapper trying to get the blade out. But it seems like the ends of the tucks pop open very easily and a lot of times I have open tucks even on unsquished boxes.

Top Bottom