What's new

“Rajan2639” IS MY USERNAME AT eBAY and THIS is the fact !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVOID THIS EBAY SELLER! "rajan2639"? HE IS A CHEAT!

( A thread by Mikewithe posted in this forum 11th Apr }

MIKEWITHE claims I cheated him and some honorable members here have given their opinion and suggestions taking his words for granted.

However, I would like to clarify the following with this transaction and this is what actually transpired……the real truth !!

1. He sent the payment 16 days ( 11th Apr ) after the Bid Closing Date ( 25thMar )

I don’t see why I should agree to give him 15 days to make a small payment of $10.50. in the first place. I have never agreed to wait for 15 days. Why should he assume that I will agree to wait that long. Is this cheating ?

2. After the stipulated 7 days of waiting for the payment, I re-listed the razor on the 8th day. Is that cheating ?

3. Therefore, on the sixteenth day when the payment came in I refunded the total amount asking him to cancel the transaction.

This is the actual truth. Where and when did I cheat this buyer ??

4. What fancy price can I expect for a Ball End Tech, maybe another two or three dollars more. What would you pay for good 1930’s Ball End Tech gentlemen ?

He is insinuating unwarranted charges against me.

In the first place I was angered with this buyer for bidding on the item when he did not have the means to pay up on time. Why should he bid and then ask for extra time. He should have done that before bidding.

YES agree I have been bad at packing my wares. After DESkydiver took me to task on this I make sure to ship the wares in the best possible packaging. I sincerely apologize to all those who were unhappy with my clumsy packaging

I have since stopped using the word MINT for any of my items no matter how good they are. My apologies to DESkydiver, Peto and Ghostknife.

Only Two negative feedback have been posted on my eBay account , one by DESkydiver which he kindly withdrew later and another for the package not reaching its destination on time, which finally did get to that buyer sans very late.

With this I sincerely hope my fellow members will change their opinion about me for the better and seek your support and guidance in the future.

Thank You All

Vijay

Last edited:
how very convenient for you to leave out all the information regarding emails to you PRIOR to end of payment cutoff. How very convenient for you to leave out the fact that you did not reply to my attempt to communicate with you. How very convenient that you have changed your story three times regarding when you relisted the item. How very convenient that you waited to contact me until AFTER i had submitted payment on an item that according to you, you had already re-listed.

I'm not going to argue with you man. I've had enough. The facts speak for themselves. Your wavering comments, your personal attacks on integrity and otherwise, and your omission of pertinent information, demonstrates your own lack of integrity. I would not be surprised to learn that for every one person here who had a bad experience with you there are probably a dozen more who have not spoken up.

I wonder how many more times you've been able to convince people to change feedback?

As I said, I'm done arguing with you. I have declined to accept your request to cancel the transaction and I have reported you to ebay. I hope that they can have more luck resolving the issue with you than I have had. And I hope that fellow B&Bers think twice before patronizing your store.

Good day sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom