What's new

Public Restroom Habits...

I've seen all of these. Just curious - when in in a public restroom, do you:

• Bring reading material/shuffle papers?

• Talk on the phone?

• Assume stealth mode until everyone leaves?

• Take food in with you?

• Go in to kill time at work?

• Scrapbook

• Run a numbers racket

• Do a clay mask and exfoliate?

• Suduko

• Browse B&B

• Knitting/embroidery

• Other. Explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Be as fast as possible and try not to touch anything. I'm more careful depending on where I am. (mall vs nice restaraunt)

Can't think of a type I haven't used in my travels and there have been some very positive/negative experiences but if I see an employee not wash their hands in an establishment that serves food and drink; I will definitely tell the manager and then leave and will not be in any hurry to return. If it is in my hometown, will also mention this to the newspaper columnist who covers eating and drinking establishments. Some of the worst in the 'states; schools, incompetent "cleaners" and students/teachers who don't have any respect for themselves and others; weren't raised just born. Not trying to be funny/grouchy, this is serious.

Mostly jut try not to touch anything, wash my hands thoroughly, and then try not to touch anything again.

Big +1

I'm a bit of a germophobe. I'm in, I'm out, I practice Lamaze breathing, and I touch nothing but the faucet and paper towels. I've mastered the art of the elbow flush on a urinal and the Karate Kid Crane maneuver if I have to flush a traditional toilet. I'm also a tenth degree master of the pinky-pull/sleeve-glove to open a restroom door upon escape.

Only at the risk of serious bodily injury/accident do I actually use a public throne. When I do I'm like a freakin' nesting ostrich building a lavish cootie barrier.

When I see a movie or TV show where someone starts shaving in a public restroom and they fill the sink with water and dip their razor in it after each stroke...oh man, the room starts spinning.

Big +1

I'm a bit of a germophobe. I'm in, I'm out, I practice Lamaze breathing, and I touch nothing but the faucet and paper towels. I've mastered the art of the elbow flush on a urinal and the Karate Kid Crane maneuver if I have to flush a traditional toilet. I'm also a tenth degree master of the pinky-pull/sleeve-glove to open a restroom door upon escape.

Only at the risk of serious bodily injury/accident do I actually use a public throne. When I do I'm like a freakin' nesting ostrich building a lavish cootie barrier.

When I see a movie or TV show where someone starts shaving in a public restroom and they fill the sink with water and dip their razor in it after each stroke...oh man, the room starts spinning.

Wouldn't it be easier to carry a little can of lysol?
proxy.php

Okay, so last night my family I were dining at a local eating establishment and watching this guy talk away on his cell phone all through dinner, his wife did the same for a short while, while the children made complete nuisances of themselves. The topper was when he carried his cell phone AND drink in the loo. REALLY OMG

Top Bottom