What's new

Proraso green pre shave and matched cream!

I save the full Proraso Green treatment for Sunday night shaves on occasion. What a great combo. I swap out my blades on Sunday so it’s always super sharp and the pre shave turns it into a super smooth and comfortable shave. I don’t think I’ve ever had a better experience with any other cream or soap. I know the pre shave is “cheating “ a bit, but it’s just so nice! What a great finale to splash a handful of the matching aftershave.

I have tried the free pre shave, and other menthol pre shave brands, with other creams to varying degrees of success, but nothing like with Proraso cream. I also tried the sandalwood pre but hated the scent.

Anyone else enjoy pre shave with their creams? What’s your combo?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, Proraso "Ever-Green" pre-shave + cream (or soap) is a great Italian classic and has been a staple in Italian barbershops for decades. I suggest trying all Proraso pre-shave creams (known as "pre-shave miracles") in combo with their matching creams or soaps for the best and most enjoyable Proraso experience.

Also, stay tuned, the NEWEST Proraso Single Blade pre-shave creams should arrive shortly and be the perfect complement to Proraso's professional line of creams. ;)

So true!

proraso green omega tim zowada monica belucci august 31 2015.jpg

Also, stay tuned, the NEWEST Proraso Single Blade pre-shave creams should arrive shortly and be the perfect complement to Proraso's professional line of creams. ;)

Excellent. Any word on when the new line of preshaves might be released?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Excellent. Any word on when the new line of preshaves might be released?

Sir, tecnically they are available and if you do a google research they already appear abroad, but only on a very few on-line stores. Maybe, they are not ready yet for massive distributions and I have not seen them anywhere here in Rome.

Also, the 3 Single Blade creams are coming in a new 100ml metal tube, definitely more handy and better looking than the large plastic bags.

Had the green preshave + soap + + AS balm + AS lotion combo when I used a proper straight razor for the first time... good memories (actually it was only a couple of months ago!)

Here's one of my favorite routines ..... A tiny bit of the green cream rubbed over my face with my fingertips
as a "pre-shave," followed by a luxurious bowl lather with the green cream. Finish it off with a splash of
Thayer's or Pinaud Clubman, followed by the Proraso balm. --- A sublime shave indeed !

IMG_2756.jpg

Here's one of my favorite routines ..... A tiny bit of the green cream rubbed over my face with my fingertips
as a "pre-shave," followed by a luxurious bowl lather with the green cream. Finish it off with a splash of
Thayer's or Pinaud Clubman, followed by the Proraso balm. --- A sublime shave indeed !

View attachment 885329

Nice. And nice photo too!

Sir, tecnically they are available and if you do a google research they already appear abroad, but only on a very few on-line stores. Maybe, they are not ready yet for massive distributions and I have not seen them anywhere here in Rome.

Also, the 3 Single Blade creams are coming in a new 100ml metal tube, definitely more handy and better looking than the large plastic bags.

Thanks for the information @Marco. Looking forward to trying out some new line preshave creams when they become more readily available to the world wide market. I have the red/green and really like them. Cheers.

View attachment 885329
Wonderful!

I can’t wait!

I love the Proraso products. The Sandalwood (red) has been a favorite of mine for awhile. I’ll always use it in my rotation. I need to order some green again as I like the wake up kick of the menthol... Great product. Reasonably priced!

shavefan

I’m not a fan

Great news!

Top Bottom