What's new

Proraso Appreciation Society!

Since it is starting to get hot here, I broke out the Proraso green cream and splash this morning for the first time since last fall. I feel like my face will stay cool all day. :thumbup1:

I find Proraso to suit my needs well. Very easy to lather, particularly for everyday shaving before work. Slick and protective. Enjoy the preshave creams as well.

Current rotation for creams is red, green, blue. I think I enjoy the smell of their sandalwood (red) best. Followed by the blue. Regardless, big fan here!

I have several brands of soap and aftershave. However, I recently got ALL of the Proraso Red line. I now use it exclusively. With a great fragrance and excellent lather and aftershave, my face and shaves have never been better.

Used the Proraso Red Soap for the 1st time for my last two shaves. Lathered up with no problem what so ever! I think the sandalwood scent is stronger with the soap and I love the shave I got. Was it better than the cream? Hard to say. Maybe, Maybe, just a teeny tiny bit.

Proraso white is outstanding. The green lathers just as well, but I think the white croap smells nicer. Both are effortless to lather and perform excellently. I know Proraso is popular, but it seems most people give up on it after using artisan soaps, but I'll always keep Proraso in my den. I'm still waiting to try the red croap and blue cream (I have too much soap as is, lol).

What about this

proxy.php

I've got tubs of green, red, and white, along with a tube of blue. They are all fabulous. I could probably be happy using nothing other than Proraso products for the rest of my shaving career, if I had to.

Oh well. Can't you think about the real all green evergreen Italian shave? Barbershop at home for me. Coming back home forever

proxy.php

SOTD 15 December 2016

There's only one evergreen all green all Italian shave.
This one and thanks to Proraso we're having excellent shaves since 50 years.

proxy.php

Have a wonderful shave and a fresh day to all gents!

Proraso green cream was my first true lather (got it for my birthday this past August, after getting by with Barbasol and my niece's Suave conditioner) and I still love it and look forward to adding a tube of red to my collection sometime.

Top Bottom