What's new

Promised pics...my small collection

I had no idea that Simpson made handles like that Manchurian. I like the classic ivory too, but that deep sapphire color is really something to look at. I have to have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to go to Simpson's website.

I had no idea that Simpson made handles like that Manchurian. I like the classic ivory too, but that deep sapphire color is really something to look at. I have to have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their special edition brushes usually show up on their Facebook page as well. Lots of eye candy

Here are my few small-ish brushes!
(Well, except for the big Kent, shown in the background for comparison!)
Each does the job well, whether on-the-road or at home!

small brushes wee scot omega mini tobs travel.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
That is a terrific lineup. The Duke 3 size knot is perfect for me. I've got them in best, 2 band SilverTip, & Manchurian. Also a Chubby 1 in Best and an Eagle 3 in Super, both similar in size to the Duke 3. Give the Manchurian some time to open up.

I have a Chubby 2 in Super that I've only used 3 or 5 times because it is just too big. I should list it on a BST board for a straight trade with someone willing to buy me a Chubby 1 in Super to replace it.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Great brushes. I love brushes from many manufacturers but if I were forced to choose only one for life it would be Simpson’s.

Top Bottom