What's new

Promised pics...my small collection

proxy.php

The brushes are in order that I bought them. Duke 3 best, kent bk8 (used all last year bowl lathering creams), chubby 1 super (used twice received last week), duke 3 manchurian ( just got it this morning)

I have bought a couple of other cheaper brushes in the last couple of years, but no longer have them. The le duke 3 is going to have to be really great to beat out the chubby 1. Probably shave in two days as I shaved late last night. Love the chubby 1 so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If all I had was my CH1, I'd be just fine with that. How long did it take to receive the Manchurian Duke?

Gorgeous brushes !...I have the Duke 3 Manchurian as well , takes quite awhile to break in ,a very sturdy knot !

It's going to take me awhile. I want to go easy with it at first. How long have you had yours? Is it holding up well?

That's beautiful. Do they let you see the brush before shipping or is it sight unseen? Those swirls are in perfect position.

It's going to take me awhile. I want to go easy with it at first. How long have you had yours? Is it holding up well?
No problems.....make sure you use your Duke regularly, in case it develops shedding you can notify Simpson's and get it replaced or repaired under warranty...

That's beautiful. Do they let you see the brush before shipping or is it sight unseen? Those swirls are in perfect position.
I bought it sight unseen cause I figured Simpson would make a le perfect. I'm sure you could email them and ask for a pic though.

I had no idea that Simpson made handles like that Manchurian. I like the classic ivory too, but that deep sapphire color is really something to look at. I have to have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom