What's new

Post Your Simpson Collection

How do you even obtain these LE Simpson brushes? Direct from Simpsons website? It doesn't appear to get updated very often.

Yes.

if it’s not on their website you can email them directly and get a quote on whatever brush you want. I had to do this to get my chubby 2 in silvertip. You pay a pretty penny, but it’s the only way to make sure you get what you want. Otherwise it’s an effort in patience and diligence.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
How do you even obtain these LE Simpson brushes? Direct from Simpsons website? It doesn't appear to get updated very often.
Often Simpson will make a limited number of brushes of a certain colour, shape, and hair grade and post them on their Twitter and Facebook feed. If you are interested then you can contact them for a price and buy direct. Those exact brushes often never appear on their website. Or as said above you can order a custom brush.

Everyone in the thread nailed it. The website, watching Facebook and Twitter for drops, and just asking them outright what they can do. You get invoiced and it's all very personal and timely. It's not always a win though... I've been questing for a lime swirl Chubby 3 - they literally don't have rod stock wide enough to turn one.... someday... someday the lime swirl will be mine! [insert evil laughter]

20210212_132710[1].jpg

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hey an aside question, when you guys purchase direct from Simpsons, how does it show on your bank statment? All these photos have me browsing their website..

Gorgeous brushes!! Congratulations

That’s very helpful! I was thinking about a Shavemac 2 band, but if it’s similar to my Simpson’s Manchurian I think I will stick to the Chubbies for now
I have not shaved with it yet so take it with a grain of salt. Also my D01 is super densly packed which the Duke is intentionally not. So I guess a better comparison for it would be a Chubby 1 Manchurian.
8B799B41-4520-4FD2-B224-E1E502DD6177.jpeg

I have not shaved with it yet so take it with a grain of salt. Also my D01 is super densly packed which the Duke is intentionally not. So I guess a better comparison for it would be a Chubby 1 Manchurian.
View attachment 1313737
Let us know how the shave goes. I don’t think the Chubby 1 Manchurian is very much different from the Duke 3, right @EclipseRedRing? I mean, my Chubby 1 Manchurian is dense, but the hair is so thick that it is a lot less dense than my Chubby 1 Super

Top Bottom