What's new

Post your Pictures - Customs

:001_tt1:

We all know what's coming.. custom razors.

Sure, theyre more expensive than a nice vintage razor, but they have an allure that cant be described. They shave brillitnatly, they look amazing, and they are brand spanking new. These are the creme of the crop of any roation they are in. And for good reason, as the pictures that will fill this thread will demonstrate.

Lets make this thread the go-to for when someone says 'im not sure if I should try a Straight or not' to really push them over the edge.

I want to see some amazing razors here gents, I know i shan't be disappointed:

To begin, my own:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice pictures Marcus!

Scott, we will need to revisit what customs mean...

:001_tt1:

We all know what's coming.. custom razors.

Sure, theyre more expensive than a nice vintage razor, but they have an allure that cant be described. They shave brillitnatly, they look amazing, and they are brand spanking new. These are the creme of the crop of any roation they are in. And for good reason, as the pictures that will fill this thread will demonstrate.

Lets make this thread the go-to for when someone says 'im not sure if I should try a Straight or not' to really push them over the edge.

I want to see some amazing razors here gents, I know i shan't be disappointed:

To begin, my own:

Sorry to tell you but those are all junk

Send my way for disposal, heck I'll send you some money for shipping to help you out.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Here is one that I am exited to be taking hold of this week.

This is a 7/8's, 1/4 hollow, razor with an ivory inlaid tang, tapered center section, and dovetails at both ends.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I remember seeing Isaacs pics else where-that is not all.

That is actually the whole current set of customs for me. In fact, that is my whole eight day rotation. I have sold off everything else. I didn't include pictures of razors I no longer own.

Great thread! I only have three right now and the Harner is waiting for new scales so no pic right now.

You'll notice #18 is nothing like #14.

proxy.php

proxy.php

That's nice. I admired that razor on Tim's website a few days ago. I am a big fan.

Here is one that I am exited to be taking hold of this week.

This is a 7/8's, 1/4 hollow, razor with an ivory inlaid tang, tapered center section, and dovetails at both ends.

My Brian Brown with carbon fiber tang

Attachments

• $_MG_6530.jpg
    $_MG_6530.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,139
  • $_MG_6528.jpg
    $_MG_6528.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,141
  • $_MG_6526.jpg
    $_MG_6526.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,135
  • $_MG_6527.jpg