What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

SOC-Mistura-Badger_Boar-_Cherry-Wood_x1024.jpg

I love their metallic handles! Nice choice @mousecop, one question, do they have a little bit of heft to them?
I got the all aluminum one which is actually relatively light. It's lighter than my 30mm yaqi synthetic. They also have "chromed" handles which I'm pretty sure are copper but coated in chrome, so I presume they are much heavier than the aluminum versions. They also have some pretty nice wood or resin handles as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I love their metallic handles! Nice choice @mousecop, one question, do they have a little bit of heft to them?
I got the all aluminum one which is actually relatively light. It's lighter than my 30mm yaqi synthetic. They also have "chromed" handles which I'm pretty sure are copper but coated in chrome, so I presume they are much heavier than the aluminum versions. They also have some pretty nice wood or resin handles as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FYI: Just got a Zenith (my first) copper handled boar in the mail today. Feels relatively hefty. I've got a Mondial satin aluminum boar that has similar-looking handle dimensions, so weighed both.
Mondial satin aluminum: 3 oz.
Zenith copper: 4 1/8 oz.

Yeah I know, change the batteries :001_tt2:
IMG_0235.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom