What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

I just parked :p the hat doubles as a bottle opener!

There's a couple of things I have to say about that:
1) wow thats a freaking gimmicky hat
2) thats so gimmicky that im going to need more pics of it
3) did you get it online? (time to start googling)

It is only a gimmick if you don't use the bottle opener enough to make it practical. I bought it from the Guinness store in Vegas last september. I'll post some photos on the Haberdashery. I also have that clay pipe packed up and ready to ship... I just need to get my *** in gear and go to the post office.

The parent in me comes out sometimes. I'm sorry. If you are driving, I hope it's a root beer you're opening. Not worth it if its anything harder. Be safe. :sneaky2:

Cool hat!!
HAHA well I love small market pop... and even if a bottle is a twist off I rather pop it off. But now I want some Dad's Root Beer!

HAHA well I love small market pop... and even if a bottle is a twist off I rather pop it off. But now I want some Dad's Root Beer!

MmMMm...dad's rootbeer....

btw i just ordered a guinness hat with the bottle opener from amazon..damm u gimmicks!! i swear im such a sucker for gimmicky awesomeness sometimes...

hahaha It isn't a good day unless I can enable someone before I have lunch! Also check your inbox for some links...

Hmm...maybe this thread needs to move to The Haberdashery. :laugh:

Actually, I have that very same hat - I think I bought it at Navy Pier in Chicago. It is pretty gimmicky, but it never fails to elicit a response.

Hmm...maybe this thread needs to move to The Haberdashery. :laugh:

Actually, I have that very same hat - I think I bought it at Navy Pier in Chicago. It is pretty gimmicky, but it never fails to elicit a response.

It has, funny thing is a compination of my pipes and hat when flying back at christmas stopped the airport security from having their usual hands on date with me!

Only a Canadian would have a beer bottle opening hat. I am jealous.

Funny thing is I bought it in Vegas in a store owned by the Irish. But I have seen a few "Only in Texas" belt buckles that have bottle openers built into them as well.

I was thinking a bottle-opening cap was a Kentucky thing. Now a baseball hat with a removable pipe tamper or a cigar cutter, I think we could all enjoy. Xikar and New Era, I have a project for you all!

Same here. Your beer is better, though.

We have some stinkers too, when I was in Vegas I had a lot of Sin City brewing's craft stuff, that was good beer. Being stuck with bud and all the other awfulness made the choice for craft beer easy!

St. Bruno's Ready Rubbed in a 16" clay Tavern Pipe, blowing some O's...
$IMG_0727.JPG

To join the crowd, I have a pair of board shorts with a bottle opener tethered to the inside of one of the pockets, in all fairness, I didn't know it was there when I bought them and its actually pretty darn uncomfortable. Also, I have seen sandals with a bottle opener on the sole :blink:

Top Bottom