What's new

Poll: Spray or Splash?

I know that women often say that men wearing too much cologne is a turn-off to them. The scent should be present but subtle. I find that I can control the amount better with a spray.

I spray for several reasons. First, better control over the amount applied; over-applying can be trouble. Second, no chance of spilling. Third, most fragrances work better if sprayed; this method does not rub the scent into one's skin. Fourth, less wasteful method and thus makes scent last longer and saves money.

Gentlemen,

Make mine splash. There is something to be said about pouring a little aftershave in the palm of your hand, rubbing your hands together and then gently slapping your face with the liquid gold. Now, that's a great way to wake up.

Regards,
Obelit

Totally depends on the scent. Some argue that an atomizer can alter the scent in some ways (likely because it is thinner when dispersed and applied to the skin) and I have found some EDC's or EDT's do smell better one way or the other.

For this poll I voted spray though, I like a splash AS and a spray EDC or EDT.

I'd buy the big splash bottle and get a little spray bottle from Mama Bear. Win win...but the again, I don't have any colognes at the moment so don't listen to me

First choice: Splash
Second choice: Splash

I feel I get better control with a splash, and I hate breathing in spray fumes.

Top Bottom