What's new

Poll, How many of you can't help going down the shaving isle at the store.

How often do you go down the shaving isle?

• Always, I can't help myself!

• Sometimes

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Always.

First, I'm hoping to find some tradional DE supplies to buy but never find any.

Second, I'm thinking about all the suckers who buy this crap.

I work for an airline. I've always been fascinated by grocery stores in foreign countries, and now by shaving supplies. From Argentina to Zimbabwe, I've done it.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Sometimes I do...just out of curosity. :yesnod:

$shpg.gif "The quickest way to know [someone]...is to go shopping with [them]". Marcelene Cox

If you had asked me that question a few years ago I would have said always. But now after being disappointed countless times, I only do it sometimes.

I'm particularly looking for glass bottles of AV, Pinaud, etc. Or hoping that the retail store has for some strange reason decided to stock some premium shaving supplies.

I ALWAYS do it even though I have never seen anything different. Its really dissappointing every time, but there is always a glimmer of hope that there will be something worthwhile.

Mostly I just go to see if DE blades or even one bladed Bics have disappeared from shelves. And I put some attention to Gillette cartridge places and new thief-cautious locations of shaving stuff.

And it pays off - yesterday I happened upon a place selling 150ml bottles of Old Spice for £5, when it usually sells for around £9 here. OK, it's not Shulton, but I still like it :)

Top Bottom