What's new

Poll. Favorite 3T's

Favorite Product Line (3 T's)

• Trumpers

• Taylors

• Truefitt and Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread is not product specific, only brand. Out of the 3 T's (Trumpers, Taylors, Truefitt and Hill) which makes the all around best products (cream, soap, aftershave are all included). Or in other words which brand is your favorite? I understand that your favorite product brand may not be included in this thread as it is only based on the 3 T's, but never the less please vote for your favorite based on the provided options. Thanks.

For quality vs price, TOBS wins it for me. The quality of cream lather is superb from this house, and they prove luxury does not always have to have a super high pricetag

I have yet to try any of the 3 T's so I can't even vote on my own poll. I will however, try the winner of this poll very soon.

I go with TOBS only because of all the awesome reviews and price. Credit card is staying in wallet for next couple of months.

Another endorsement for ToOBS. The Sandalwood Cream is great and the Bay Rum AS is wonderful. Further investigation of the ToOBS prducts will take a while as I've found a very comfortable rut. :wink:

TOBS (Price/Quality/Scent Choices)

T&H (Quality/Regal Like Packaging/History)

Trumper is the poser in this line-up. IMHO, Not only are they over priced, they just lack that quality and value you would get from TOBS. Case in point, Trumper Rose.. The scent and coloring are just too much. They border girlie for my tastes. TOBS Rose on the other hand, excellent price and performance. A very classy gentleman scented rose.

I am partial to T&H though, some Gents do not prefer it over TOBS. But to me, Trafalgar and 1805 are leagues above TOBS in scent and "regality." Plus T&H win for packaging over both brands (who use cheap PVC tubs, compared to T&H black PVC with Gold Lettering).

Just my two cents!:001_smile

Overall Trumpers for me, with the exception of the creams. T&H creams are far better, IMO.

I jumped the gun and voted T&H though, thought we were talking about creams again... should have read more carefully :blush:

Trumper is the poser in this line-up. IMHO, Not only are they over priced, they just lack that quality and value you would get from TOBS. Case in point, Trumper Rose.. The scent and coloring are just too much. They border girlie for my tastes. TOBS Rose on the other hand, excellent price and performance. A very classy gentleman scented rose.

I am partial to T&H though, some Gents do not prefer it over TOBS. But to me, Trafalgar and 1805 are leagues above TOBS in scent and "regality." Plus T&H win for packaging over both brands (who use cheap PVC tubs, compared to T&H black PVC with Gold Lettering).

+1 Granted, I've only tried their samples, but the scent and ease of lathering make T&H one of my favorites. I've tried trumpers, and to me it seemed kind of thin,of course that could be attributed to user error,but the scent just didn't seem to be one to remember, much better than Wilkinson Sword, but not as good as T&H.

+1 Exactly my thoughts as well.

Top Bottom