What's new

[POLL] BBS or DFS

BBS or DFS...

• Total voters
Finally got mine today, this is the longest it has taken! I will put my stock up on hold until January...

Wow, I have no idea how I received mine over a week earlier than yours. The good part is that they arrived lol. I think I now have an unrealistic expectation as to how fast shipping is from Japan given my one excellent experience.

I strive for a BBS shave. I can achieve BBS on all but a few areas with certain DE blades. I just whip out the Mach III and hit the problem areas once or twice a week and all is good. The techniques learned with the DE transfers directly to the Mach III. No problems with razor burn or nicks. This process is 100% effective and inexpensive.
MM879

I do a three pass shave, it might be a DFS on my throat, or a BBS. I don't chase. BBS elsewhere.

I strive for a BBS shave. I can achieve BBS on all but a few areas with certain DE blades. I just whip out the Mach III and hit the problem areas once or twice a week and all is good. The techniques learned with the DE transfers directly to the Mach III. No problems with razor burn or nicks. This process is 100% effective and inexpensive.
MM879

Thanks for sharing!

If I am choosing to do a 3 pass shave I am going and normally achieve a BBS shave. However, there are mornings I am going for a simple 2 pass DFS. Why? Because it is usually following a wonderful BBS shave. Just not enough hair to warrant it. The other day I had a wonderful BBS shave with my Muhle R41 so epic that 12-14 hours later still smooth and heading into DFS range. Rare for me but everything clicked. So next shave just no need, a simple 2 pass with the EJ89lbl no less and very close DFS.

Top Bottom