What's new

Polishing Titanium

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
@Hannah's Dad and @Graydog Very inspiring use of down time and beautiful results. Thanks for the before and after pictures
Thanks, AJ. When my daughter (Hannah) sees me cleaning and/or polishing my razors, I ask her ‘why do I do this?’ She immediately says (in that 6 year old fashion) ‘because it relaxes you.’ Exactly.

@Hannah's Dad You could always take the "Tom Sawyer approach" and get her to help you out. When my son was 8 he helped me move 4 yards of dirt to grade the yard and we both put in a full day of work. He still remembers helping his daddy and knows he improved his play yard - a sense of a well done job never gets old.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
@Hannah's Dad You could always take the "Tom Sawyer approach" and get her to help you out. When my son was 8 he helped me move 4 yards of dirt to grade the yard and we both put in a full day of work. He still remembers helping his daddy and knows he improved his play yard - a sense of a well done job never gets old.
You’re so right ... Hannah loves to help me when I wash my razors in Dawn and hot water. She’s my ‘dryer’. But with polish, I try and keep her tiny hands away.

I just ordered another Timeless. This time, Titanium .68 OC matte finish. After reading this post I may have to polish it up!!

Cannot decide between polished Ti or Matte finish.

I have the SS .95 polished and I love it!! However I can already see some extra maintenance required as it is impossible to keep it from scratching. It makes me crazy!!! I bought the matte Ti hoping it would be easier on my heart! lol

Top Bottom