What's new

Polishing Titanium

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I don't know Dan , I guess we will find out.
I am going to start it with a rag and then use the buffer once I get most of the black nasty off .
I will post before and after pictures.
The Karve is a Very good shaver and I will probably keep it. So I will make it shine :)

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I don't know Dan , I guess we will find out.
I am going to start it with a rag and then use the buffer once I get most of the black nasty off .
I will post before and after pictures.
The Karve is a Very good shaver and I will probably keep it. So I will make it shine :)
Have I created a monster?

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Before
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190826183508304.jpg
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190826183533480_COVER.jpg

This is my next razor of choice and from what I hear from others it could very well be my last although I’m not sure any razor will cure my RAD.

The thing I hear most about a Timeless is that the Ti version is very maneuverable and the shaves are the smoothest with almost no worry of cutting yourself.

The polished razors look amazing and am sure to pick up one from Timeless.

I’ve got some Maas on the way. I put in an order for a polished Ti Timeless DC before seeing your results. I’ll be shaving with it soon and I already love my ss .95. I don’t regret the purchase but this is a good reminder of the value of little elbow grease.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I am not sure if it Shaves any better ,but putting in the work of polishing it has made me feel more connected to it. It gave me a great shave before and now it just feels and looks Amazing.
I always had that question in the back of my mind if the polished Ti Timeless would be even better and almost bought one just to find out
Now I don't have to :). Thanks Dan you saved me some money.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I am not sure if it Shaves any better ,but putting in the work of polishing it has made me feel more connected to it. It gave me a great shave before and now it just feels and looks Amazing.
I always had that question in the back of my mind if the polished Ti Timeless would be even better and almost bought one just to find out
Now I don't have to :). Thanks Dan you saved me some money.
‘Feel connected to it’ — exactly! I hadn’t thought of it that way, but investing time and elbow grease rather than money is more satisfying in many areas of life. Thank YOU, Steve, for that perspective.

Top Bottom